Six Sigma is a quality measurement using a standard methodology called DMAIC-Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve, Control. Using this structured methodology & a toolbox of problem solving techniques we can work with you to improve your quality & drive clear efficiencies into your business.
- Understanding what is Six Sigma
- Benefits Six Sigma can bring to your business
- Type of projects that are suitable
- Toolbox to solve problems
- Creates a new way of thinking
Audience: Suitable from Senior management to all levels within the organisation
Duration: 1/2 day to 5days depending on the level required
- Improve quality of products/ processes/ information produced.
- Empowering & upskilling of employees
- Stop the fire-fighting approach - provide sustainable solutions
- Identifying real life case studies with significant cost savings
- Creating a way of working using problem solving techniques
- Create data drive decision making