Facilitation skills is the process we use to guide & direct a group through a process of steps to achieve an agreed goal/ outcome. It is important to recognise you are not expected to know the answer but through the facilitation of the discussion achieve the answer from the group. This skill challenges our soft skills & how we interact with others.
This program is designed to give the participants the opportunity to explore & recognise their communication style & how to get the most from a group. Role plays allows the participants an opportunity to put the theory into practice in a safe environment & to learn from each other.
- Understand what is facilitation
- 5 Essentials of Facilitation
- Believable Communication
- Different Communication Styles (using Forte)
- The impact of communication - verbal./ non verbal
- Take control of the room and build confidence
- Manage emotions and characteristics in the room
Duration: 1 day
Audience: Suitable for all levels within the organisation
- Understand the role of a facilitator
- Understand the process of facilitation
- Recognise your style & others in the form of communication & its impact
- Opportunity to practice
- Build confidence in the process of facilitation